Home Practise AreasPractise music at home in these five areas.
Your home practise areas should be a source a variety and inspiration. Let’s take a look at five spaces you can make music in while at home.
5. Finished basement. No pressure – you’re in the coolest, least used part of the house. Works well for drums and keyboards.
4. Back yard. Acoustic guitar and drums/practise pad work well here.
3. Bedroom. Woodshed in your own or treat a sibling to an impromptu performance. Vocal and violin work well in these spaces.
2. Living Room. Ready to test yourself with a new piece? Step up to casual concert commons.
- Front porch. The Royal Albert Hall of home practise areas. Ukulele and acoustic guitar are good fits here.