Music Video locations in MiltonIf you’re video recording a music performance in Milton, here are the leading candidates for sites: Ivy Arms bumpout. No singing on the patio, but for digital pianos and other instrumentals, it’s perfect.
If you’re video-recording a music performance in Milton, here are the leading candidates for sites:
5. Rattlesnake Point. About halfway to Campbellville from downtown, and the views are amazing. Great for acoustic guitars.
4. Mill Pond. Flat, grassy and shady area with a trail. Sweet spot for violins.
3. Sunny Mount Park. Elevated area, with a good mix of uses, including a dog park. A bit of history and a view of the escarpment. Should be a center for hand-drums.
2. Ivy Arms bumpout. No singing on the patio right now, but for instrumentals, it’s perfect.
1. Town Hall. Think of Town Hall as a College Campus – Victoria Park, North Court Stage, Old Jail….all good.