Drum Exam Spoken Test Questions• Which of the songs you played today is your favourite and why? • Which was the trickiest part of the song to learn and why?
Spoken Test questions- London College of Music Drum Grades 4 and 7
Also note that the deadline for submission of LCM practical exam video recordings for this year is Aug 25th 2020
• Which of the pieces you played today is your favourite and why?
• Which was the trickiest part of the piece to learn and why?
• Demonstrate what you know (including historical elements) about two of these rhythmic styles: March (both 2/4 & 6/8), Latin, Rock and Swing. Give details of bands / artists that play in these genres
• Which of the pieces you played/ sang today is your favourite and why? Do you find it challenging or rewarding to play? If so, why?
• Tell me about your approach to learning this piece such as use of certain techniques and aspects of interpretation.
• What is the structure of this piece?
• Explain the structure and give an example of a Bossa Nova groove and a Rhumba groove
• What is the importance of performing with a click track?
All questions should be answered before or after the performance section.