Top Five Tips for Online Live Music Lessons
5. Ensure the best internet signal. This might means using an ethernet cable to plug directly into your computer or requesting offset lesson times when there’s more than one student in the house.
4. Borrow from the dining room. As with practising, use a firm, armless chair or bench at your home for online guitar or piano lessons.
3. Use headphones and an external microphone. This prevents feedback and delay. It also improves the sound quality for the teacher and the student.
2. Check for messages. Parents receiving Lesson Summaries should forward the Chat Box Transcripts and sheet music to students in a timely fashion for maximum practise time.
1. Focus on the hands. For guitar, violin and piano lessons, the camera needs to frame the hands after the initial greeting.No Fields Found.